skip to main | skip to sidebar

"I love things that seems impossible"

I've done too much of some things and not enough of others, just like all life lovers. I've changed and changed and changed and changed from one thing to another. I've had complicated dealings with complicated feelings and I've cut and bruised and torn. I made blinds on the windows of my mind with the time that my back once wore. I'm a single person in this universe and I am here to say to you: On the day that I die I'll just give a smile and fly into the blue

The sea refuses no river!

Enviar por e-mailPostar no blog!Compartilhar no XCompartilhar no FacebookCompartilhar com o Pinterest
Postagem mais recente Postagem mais antiga Página inicial

"Looking at the Sun she said the time was for reason and rhyming"

...

  • Manuka
  • Unknown

Vale a pena clicar

  • Sereia do Mar Hostel Paraty
  • Couch Surfing!!!!
  • Pq Simpson sempre levanta o astral
  • Personare
  • ZIOHM TRIBE FESTIVAL
  • Breno Aragon
  • Capitán Borja
  • Ale Carnieri
  • Poesia e Boemia

Boas ideias

  • Musicaria Brasil
    2021 -
    Há 5 anos
  • Eu como caracóis...
    Porque não me canso do que é bom... - ... e porque Jose James foi, de longe, melhor do que poderia imaginar. Faço-lhe uma vénia.
    Há 12 anos
  • A Nova Ordem Mundial
    -
  • Peg´s Studio
    -
  • Geneticista Mirim
    -
  • Tiro Curto
    -
  • Braja Sorensen - Lost & Found in India
    -
  • Recalcitrante
    -

Qualquer coisa listável e indicável para você! GOOGLE IT!

  • Animação: Waking Life
  • Aonde ir: Paraty - RJ
  • Bom Som: The Cat Empire
  • Documentário: Earthlings
  • Documentário: Esoteric Agenda
  • Documentário: Future of food
  • Documentário: Kimatica
  • Documentário: Super size me
  • Documentário: Thrive
  • Documentário: World according to Monsanto
  • Documentário: Zeitgeist
  • Escritor: Isaac Bashevis Singer
  • Filme: Fast Food Nation
  • Filme: Idiocracy
  • Filme: Into the Wild
  • Filme: Peacefull Warrior
  • Filme: Requiem for a dream
  • Livro: A flor da vida
  • Livro: Deus, um delírio. Richard Dawkins

procurando algo?

 

Infinitos pontos